Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Funnies: I Want Money (Don't We All)

This guy might be willing to pay, but would you really want to work for him?

"$200 per proposal, 10-20 pages max, you write it until I like it. Proposals are very straightforward, business/commercial. I have a methodology I want you to use. This should be a no-brainer. Interested parties should send me an email. If you like, send me a resume too, but I'm not interested in formalities, just getting the job done."

And this guy is obviously frustrated with the writing jobs listed:

"I need money. No specific reason, but since it's apparently okay for non-writing related posts to pollute this section and go unmolested, I thought I'd give it a try. I need cash, bills are fine, preferably fives or better. Please don't waste my time with change, I need paper money. Please, no phoney offers, I am totally serious and this is the appropriate group for such a request. I will be writing this post 29 times over the week. I'm also looking for a female writer to help me with a script I've already written that has nothing to do with females. Okay, it's just a lame attempt at getting laid. Thanks!"

Thanks to Gwen Moran and Heather Larson for submitting these and giving us a laugh.

Hurry! There’s only 2 more days to enter my snarky reply contest (see post below)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

wow that is a great post. there are so many funny ads out there!!

2:05 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home