Monday, November 27, 2006

Pearls of Wisdom From Judith Bader Jones

Daily (there about), from now until the crazy season officially ends, I will publish writing tips on how to keep to your writing schedule from some of the best writers in the business. If you would like to submit a tip, just email it to me.

Tip #1:

I get up early (5:30 a.m.) when the house is quiet and attend to email and other correspondence. Next, I devote time to a novel in progress. I reward myself by writing poetry throughout the day in bits and pieces. Poetry is my life blood. It is who I am.
I retire ½ hour earlier than usual during the holidays to jump start early morning writing. I attend to task far better if I have clean house and my decorations done. A tree with lights fuels my creative self. An orderly home helps me put order into my writing projects.
-Judith Bader Jones,
Author of Delta Pearls
www.judithbaderjones.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home