Monday, December 18, 2006

What's a Movie Writer to do During the Holidays?

My friend, Jane, is a movie critic and entertainment writer. Unfortunately, she's had the flu and now has whooping cough at the height of the movie season. Here's what she says:

I'll definitely be working next week and through the holidays, trying to get caught up on stuff that's lapsed. I did drop one PITA (Pain in the Ass) client during this evil illness, which lightened things up considerably. In the movie writing biz, there really is no down time, since there are always new movies coming out to review. So I'll be working on previews of upcoming movies in January, doing my usual weekly column for family pubs, and scouting for good celebs to interview with movies or tv shows coming out in January and February.

Jane Boursaw
http://reellifewithjane.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home