Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Equal to a Hotmail Address is a Yahoo Address

My writing buddy, Heather found another gem:

"I need a writer for various healthcare related articles. Topics include arthritis, nail fungus, rosacea, poison ivy, etc. If you want to learn how to write Search Engine Optimized articles, or just want to build up your resume, this might be right for you. I'll pay after $8 per article after you write 5 good articles and show me what you can do."
In other words, write 5 articles for him for free that he can use. Imagine if he gets 20 people doing this for him! Oh, and send them to his free yahoo account.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen King, Inkthinker said...

Oy vey. I can't decide if people who come up with these things are incredibly stupid or incredibly brilliant.

kk

10:57 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home