Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sick Bank

AAAchooooo!

When my husband felt the ill effects on Sunday night of whatever is going around right now, we didn't have to worry if he had enough time in his sick bank on Monday to call in.
He hadn't called in sick in 23 years.
Now that I'm going with round two of the bug he brought home to us, I don't have to worry about it either.
As soon as my assignments that are due are turned in this morning, I can crawl back into bed and not worry about some corporate flacky counting up my sick days.
That's what I love about the freelance life today.

(Don't worry, I don't think you can catch it through the Internet!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy@TheFlawlessWord said...

Sorry to hear your sick, Kerri! I'm just now getting over mine. Still blowing my nose fairly often a week later. I hope you shake it quicker than I did. Rest up!

9:09 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home