Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Writer Wanted for Life Change Topics

Before I post this one, let me make a disclaimer: I don't have time to check out all of the ads I post here. I can be scammed just like the next writer. However, I will only post ads that appear to be on the up and up, i.e. they will list the name of their company and they say they pay. If any of my readers knows something I don't, I would appreciate it if you drop a line.

Here's the ad of the week:
The First 30 Days (www.first30days.com), a New York City-based media company focused on helping people through the crucial period following any life change, is looking for some experienced freelance writers to join our team. You will be responsible for writing and researching all the content surrounding complete life change topics (expert interviews, a feature story, email tips and resources) and adhering to specific site guidelines.

See the full ad at http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wri/326180022.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home