Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Seamless Freelance Life

From freelance writer Brette Sember:

"The best thing for me is that freelancing fits seamlessly into my life. I don't have"work" and "home", I just have a life that is filled with things I like to do. I can work when I want to - my hours are my own. I don't feel like I'm at work when I'm working, it's just me getting something done at home. And of course, being accessible to my kids is a huge, huge plus for me. And I must say, I do NOT miss pantyhose. Not one bit. I hated the stress of always having to fit my life around other people's schedules. I hated sitting in an office when what I really wanted to do was take my shoes off, have a snack and read a book."

Brette Sember is the author of over 30 books including The Complete Credit Repair Kit, The Divorce Organizer & Planner, and Your Practical Pregnancy Planner. Her web site is http://www.brettesember.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home