Monday, July 28, 2008

Camille Claudel Winner

Amy - You've won Camille Claudel, as well as having your question answered by Alma Bond. Congratulations! I'll need you to contact me within the next 7 days with your postal address so I can send you the book. Shoot me an email at fivecoat@ozarkmountains.com
Also, the winner of Kathleen Reilly's book, SHBuesche, needs to contact me by the end of the week, so I can send your book to you.

Here's the question and answer:

Amy: Have you ever considered writing a novel about Jackie O rather than a biography?

Alma: I AM writing a novel about her, not a standard biography. It probably will be called, "I, Jackie." I have done a number of such "autobiographies," and find I can best get into peoples' heads with that format.

Best wishes, Alma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home