Friday, August 24, 2007

The Winds of Change

Monday was like a breath of fresh air - literally.
The morning was gray and misty and there was a slight cool breeze blowing. After 2 weeks of near or 100 degree heat, it was a fantastic change.
It told me that fall is not far behind.
A signal in the beginning of a change in the season, as it turned out, was all it took to shake me from my summer doldrums and get me back on my schedule.
Although the heat started climbing again on Tuesday, I had a very productive week working on current assignments and looking forward to new assignments and planning for fall deadlines.
Right now, I'm busy taking a photo class and a business class and finishing deadlines before the end of the month.
How many deadlines do you have planned for fall? Maybe it's time to get out those queries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home