Monday, January 14, 2008

A New Year with New Goals

I'm announcing some changes in KC's Write For You - mainly that I will no longer be able to post to the blog 5 times a week. My goals this year include building in areas of writing specialties, and that includes maintaining my new blog, "Going Green in the Ozarks" http://www.goinggreenintheozarks.blogspot.com/ I'm posting there on Monday and Wednesday.
And, given the fact I still need to make a living with my writing, I'm having to split my working hours between the two blogs.
Don't worry, I'm still posting author interviews here on Tuesdays and doing at least one other helpful post for writers on Thursdays. But check back often, if I find a good job listing, I'll go ahead and make an extra post.
Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home